Friday 15 March 2013

Getting there...

A few necessary home improvements have delayed the full website launch but we are getting there slowly!  Hopefully we should be live in May with a whole load of English-tastic resources ready for download for the Summer term and for the dreaded return to the fray in September .

In the meantime, thank you to everyone for your kind words on the TES - my resources have now surpassed 25, 000 views and your reviews are keeping me going!   Here's a quick selection in response to my Commas and Complex Sentences lesson which is available here:

Fantastic! The children will love it. A fun way to learn.
from SOFA1, 07 March 2013

Thank you for sharing a fantastic resource. Presentation and content outstanding....
from labrador2, 19 February 2013

I'm currently teaching Y4 for the first time, mostly been in the Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1. This is an excellent resources to help me, my GTP and more importantly the children! THANK YOU
from zlcooper, 10 February 2013


I'm really impressed wit these resources - they are raelly expert, accessible and the use of PPT is at a standard i've not seen before. Compelled me to write my first review - thankyou very much.
from chinuaanderson, 15 January 2013

Fantastic resource! Thank you!
from vanixo, 12 November 2012

I've used this to great effect with lower ability year 9 classes - great to see that it's been of use all the way down to year 4.

Thanks everyone, more soon!

Marty x
@martymatrs

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, with a bit of tweeking resources got me an outstanding Ofsted lessons over three lessons obs

    ReplyDelete