Thursday 14 June 2012

Hello!



Hello!

I'm Marty the MATRS.co.uk memory stick!  You'll recognize me by my sexy yet stern mortar board hat and my inexplicably happy teacher face!

I'd like to welcome you to the temporary home of MATRS.co.uk - My (your!) Amazing Teaching Resource Site.  You're probably here because you, like me, think that teaching and learning really MATRS (you'll see what I did there).  

Anyway, whilst the team and I are busy getting the MATRS site fully functional, pop by here every now and again for a few choice freebies together with teaching tips and real examples of how our resources work in the classroom.  

We specialize in creating highly engaging, motivating resources which, vitally, aren't just 'whizzy'  nonsense, but follow a rigorous and sustained pedagogy to enable you to engage your most reluctant learners and stretch your most able.

We pride ourselves on creating resources that are 100% classroom ready and, most importantly, have been tried, tested and proven to yield genuinely Outstanding results even with the most challenging of pupils (with the right teaching of course!).

We very much hope to see you  here again soon.  In the meantime, if you're missing us, please don't hesitate to drop us a line at teachingmatrs@gmail.com.

Marty x








No comments:

Post a Comment